Last Update: February 11, 2020
What Information we Collect
We may collect your practice’s name, your name, phone number and email address when you sign up to receive our newsletter through the Website.
Purposes for Collecting and Using Personal Information
Company only collects personal information that is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. For example, we require your name and email address in order to send you newsletters regarding our products.
With your consent, we may send you information about products and services of ours that we think you may be interested in. You may opt-out of receiving emails from us at any time by unsubscribing using the links provided in our emails.
Transfer of Personal Information to Service Providers
Company stores your personal information at our offices or on the servers of third-party hosting providers that we contract with. Your personal information may be transferred to service providers that we use, who will store or process this information on Company’s behalf. Some service providers may be in countries which may not have the same or substantially similar privacy laws as those set out in your jurisdiction, and accordingly, your information may not receive the same protections under the laws of such foreign jurisdictions.
Disclosure and Retention of Personal Information
We only retain the information collected through our Website for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws.
We maintain reasonable physical, organizational, and technological security safeguards to ensure the safety of your information and protect it from accidental loss and from unauthorized access or disclosure. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent our computers from being illegally accessed, and the data on them stolen or altered.
Your Information Related Rights
Depending on the country in which you are located, you have certain rights in relation to your personal information, which may include the right to:
- Request a copy of the personal information that we have about you;
- Request that we transfer the personal information we have about you to another organization;
- Request that we correct the personal information that we have about you;
- Request that we restrict our use of your personal information;
- Request erasure of your personal information; and
- Notify us that you object to how we are using your personal information.
To exercise your rights, to correct personal information that we have about you, or to ask questions about your rights, please contact us.
Cookies are small text files registered in a space dedicated by the hard disk of your computer, tablet or smartphone (“terminal”) when you consult an online service through your browser. A cookie allows its issuer to identify the terminal in which it is registered during the cookie’s term of validity or recording.
- What types of cookies do we use?
- Cookies essential to the browsing on our Website (as the identifiers of session) which allow you to use the main features of the website and to secure your connection.
- Cookies not essential to the browsing on our Website but allow to optimize its functioning and to give you access to specific features. These cookies so allow you to have a fluid and made-to-measure browsing. To accept cookies on your terminal is the simplest and the fastest means to personalize and improve your user experience.
- Analytics cookies: We may use these cookies to establish the use and performance of our Website, statistics, the volume of traffic and utilization of the parts making up our website (content consulted, browser history) so that we can improve the relevance of our services (most consulted pages and sections, etc.).
- Sharing cookies (connection with social networks): Our Website may contain links to Facebook, Twitter and other similar social networks that allow you to share content from our Website with other people. Whenever you use these share buttons a third-party cookie is installed. If you are connected to the social network while browsing our Website, you can use the share buttons to link the consulted content to your user account.
- Third party cookies
- Methods of refusal of cookies
Each browser has different settings. You can find them under the “Help” menu of your chosen browser, and they will give instructions on how to change your cookie preferences.
You can also send a letter to:
1680 Michigan Avenue
Miami Beach FL